Manufacturers across most industries face many of the same challenges – shorter product lifecycles, increasing customer demands and growing process complexity, to mounting global competition and regulation.
As customers demand ever-greater levels of product customisation, they also want a fast and efficient response. Production lines designed for a single product now need to adapt to many products. Shorter product lifecycles means traditional methods of supply chain management need to transform. This has implications across the entire supply chain.
Ndevr supports our manufacturing customers with Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing Solutions that provide pre-integrated business applications and include key functionality developed specifically for your industry.
JD Edwards provides a flexible architecture that supports business processes across the enterprise. Through maximising asset utilisation and better managing transportation and customer service JD Edwards allows you to enhance performance throughout the entire supply chain.
Manufacturing Solution Highlights
- Get support for discrete and process manufacturing with bills of materials and ingredients.
- Engineering Change Requests and Change Orders help manage bill of material updates.
- Take advantage of mixed- mode manufacturing capabilities and speed up time-to-value.
- Create, release and close work orders tied to sales orders. You can manage projects by associating orders and inventory to a demand order via a unique project production number.
- Process manufacturing costs at regular intervals for updates to the general ledger.
- Prepare detailed forecasts based on actual sales data using 12 formulas. You can create a distribution plan based on forecasts and orders and tie distribution activity to accounting.
- Plan material requirements to a master schedule. You can take advantage of multi-currency and multi-language capabilities.
- Maintain item data specific to manufacturing needs. You can add other modules when your business needs change or operations grow.
A number of leading Australian located manufacturers are using JD Edwards Manufacturing. These include Hunter Douglas, Cerebos, Cascade, Baxter Healthcare, Select Harvests, Paccar, and Brownes Foods to name just a few.
If you would like more information on how Ndevr can assist your organisation to take the next step in your digital transformation, please contact:
Tom Devine – Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Janky – Sales Director – email@example.com