Automate Your JD Edwards Reporting Strategy With ReportsNow
Automating Your Reporting Strategy With ReportsNow for JD Edwards.
Yesterday we were joined by ReportsNow’s, Kristen Basset, for a webinar in which she demonstrated how you can use ReportsNow to automate your JD Edwards reporting strategy.
Ndevr have been working with the ReportsNow product for well in excess of 7 years and we continue to be impressed by its capabilities.
Automating your reporting strategy genuinely helps you to achieve more in the limited time available to you and is very simple to initiate using the ReportsNow product.
Automated reporting also eliminates manual, error-prone processes and ensures efficient information distribution.
Kristen showed us how to:
- Build real-time reports that display open A/R with aging and include drilldowns into finer details
- Save reports on a network folder instead of distributing via email
- Burst reports to multiple people and business units to automate delivery
- Automate processes by consolidating reports into a single output as separate tabs with associated graphs
- Construct interactive dashboards with defined and automated refresh intervals
Ndevr can provide ReportsNow Training services remotely or in person as well as provide development and design services for your ReportsNow reports or dashboards.
If you are evaluating the ReportsNow product we can assist you with your JD Edwards BI comparison journey as we have extensively researched and evaluated all the major competing ReportsNow products and can provide you with a full report into the strengths and weaknesses of each of the major competitors.
After many years of working with the product we became an official ReportsNow partner and have the largest most experienced team of ReportsNow developers and trainers outside the USA.
Ndevr are resellers of licenses for the entire ReportsNow product suite.