Getting Serious About Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
How JD Edwards Customers Can Reduce Operating Costs by Implementing S&OP Controls
Businesses are increasingly adopting integrated business planning (IBP) and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) software, such as Board, to enhance performance and decrease operational expenses. By combining these tools with industry best practices, companies can achieve customer performance goals faster by optimising supply chain operations.
For Supply Chain Professionals, implementing tried-and-true operational planning practices is known to effectively manage and enhance operational efficiency. By integrating these practices with IBP and S&OP software, JD Edwards customers can unlock significant opportunities for performance improvement and cost savings.
The right Integrated Business Planning tools align your business’s strategic plans with day-to-day operations. For JD Edwards customers, the right Integrated Business Planning tools bring together financial, sales, and operations plans, improving productivity and collaboration throughout the supply chain.
How S&OP Software Supports IBP Processes
For JD Edwards customers Board’s S&OP software can play a vital role in supporting the business’ IBP processes.
By enabling accurate demand forecasting, inventory management can be optimised and supply chain bottlenecks can be proactively addressed. Industry best practices complement these capabilities, maximizing profitability and productivity.
Watch The Integrated Business Planning Webinar
See How Board Supports JD Edwards Users Improve Business Performance
Ndevr has partnered with Board, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and multi award winning S&OP and IBP platform designed to support supply chain intensive businesses to improve their operations and resilience while reducing their operating costs.
- The value and benefits of Board
- How Board Supports Your Alignment tried and true operational principles
- How Board can help you reduce Supply Chain costs
There will also be a short demonstration of Board’s Supply Chain Control Tower.
Watch the S&OP IBP Webinar On Demand
CEO Ndevr & APICS Specialist
Tom is CEO & JDE Practice Manager with over 30 years experience in manufacturing & supply chain industries. APICs certified, speaker on Demand Management & ASCI member.
Director, Partners & Alliances APAC, Board
With around 30 years of experience in Enterprise Financial Planning, Budgeting and Analytics platforms, Chris is the Director of Partners and Alliances for Board International.
Solutions Architect, Board
A highly experienced Enterprise Solutions Architect across Budgeting Reporting and Analytics, Supply Chain and Operations and Integrated Business Planning solutions.
The Advantages of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP Software
By leveraging industry leading practices and implementing IBP and S&OP software, JD Edwards customers can gain key business advantages:
- Formalised Processes: Implementing S&OP software enables JD Edwards customers to establish standardised processes that enhance reliability, predictability, and efficiency in product supply, quality, cycle times, inventory turns, and conversion costs.
- Integrated Planning: JD Edwards customers will be able to integrate financial planning with sales, operations, and inventory planning. This ensures all aspects of the business work together towards common goals.
- Demand-Driven Planning: JD Edwards customers will be able to drive demand through effective promotions planning, new product development, and marketing strategies. By balancing supply and demand through continuous S&OP processes, companies can maximise sales and improve execution.
- Collaboration and Visibility: S&OP software enables improved collaboration and communication with internal and external stakeholders, leading to enhanced decision-making and responsiveness.
- Performance Measurement and Improvement: Embedded analytics and key planning metrics allow for the monitoring and management of supply chain operations which businesses can leverage to drive execution, involve decision-makers, and proactively improve performance.
Improve Your Integrated Business Planning Capability with Ndevr and Board
Ndevr has partnered with Board, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and multi award winning platform designed to support supply chain intensive businesses to improve their operations and resilience while reducing their operating costs.
Ndevr’s team are trained in the effective implementation of Board and we have several Supply Chain industry experts amongst our consulting team who can work with you to optimise your processes to support your business on the journey to optimal performance.