Buying an ERP? Imagine Working With A Team That Understands Your Business
JD Edwards Consulting Australia
This means that Ndevr has the skills and depth of experience to professionally manage all aspects of our customer’s project and ensures that we provide our customers with an effective transition that delivers the benefits they expect from their business system.
Our thorough approach carefully manages all aspects of your project and applies equally to;
- New implementations of Oracle
- Transitions from other ERP systems
- Upgrades for existing users
Understanding Your Business Requirements
Ndevr delivers results because we place an emphasis on understanding individual customer requirements and apply our operational experience through sound advice and hands-on support.
Our proven approach provides effective implementation and structured training and support delivered by a dedicated and experienced national team.
Our structured process and proven approach ensures that we;
- Build a detailed understanding of a customer’s business
- Provide advice to guide the choice of business system and solutions
- Specify the appropriate parameters for the project to match business requirements
- Effectively manage the implementation and delivery of the business system
- Ensure that the business system meets customer needs and expectations
This approach draws on our industry experience, our project management expertise, our in-house software specialists, and our training and support team.
Industry Specific Expertise
Working in a dynamic environment, we applying our proven approach while staying at the forefront of new system developments, research, industry best practice, and governance.
Across our team we have deep industry specific expertise, working with customers in industries including;
- Engineering & Construction
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Capital Asset Intensive Industry
- Advertising & Marketing
- Software & Transactional Marketplaces
- Resources & Mining
- Food Processing
- Retail & Wholesale
- Contracting & Labour Hire
- Property Management
- Facilities Management
- Not for Profit
- Trade Services
- Job Cost Industries
- Import & Wholesale