Oracle 9.2 provides the latest tools to set you on your digital transformation journey.
Many Ndevr customers are now upgrading to Oracle JD Edwards 9.2, reflecting a strong global up-take for the 9.2 platform and the significant benefits it offers – but are you ready?
Users are saying: “Don’t get left behind” – so to help you decide, we have put together this checklist of the common reasons that customers are choosing to upgrade.
Significant Improvements in JD Edwards 9.2
With the upgrade to 9.2, users will be able to take advantage of the significant improvements Oracle has made to JD Edwards in recent times.
These focus on improving the user experience and ensuring JD Edwards users are able to take advantage of current trends and industry standards to improve operational efficiency.
Customers wanting to take advantage of cloud-based offerings will find that JD Edwards 9.2 allows them to easily interface these offerings with JD Edwards.
JD Edwards 9.2 offers the customer a whole range of options for modern, appealing and productive user interfaces, including:
- Mobile applications for users on the go
- Graphs, charts and dashboards to view critical information at a glance, including drill down for quick action
- Proactive alerts and notifications so users are alerted to information promptly and can act timeously
- Dynamic contextual interfaces to external websites enabling direct links to maps, government websites, supplier websites, and many more
- Personalisation of JD Edwards forms, so users can see what they need to see, and only what they need to see, using language they understand
JD Edwards 9.2 also includes additional functionality that organisations are already taking advantage of including;
- Joint Venture Accounting
- Lease Accounting enhancements in line with the new accounting guidelines
- Revenue Recognition processing in line with the new accounting guidelines
We’ll provide more information on these in the following newsletter but for now we’ve highlighted key benefits from upgrading including;
- Continuous Delivery
- User Experience
- Interface to IoT
- Interface with Cloud Applications
- Reduced Technical Reliance
- Operational efficiency
- Support digital transformation
Upgrade Partner & Process
Ndevr has developed a detailed upgrade process that provides our customers with options on how to best approach the upgrade to minimise disruption and ensure they get the most out of 9.2.
As always, our proven approach provides effective implementation and structured training and support delivered by a dedicated and experienced national team.
Ndevr supports our customers on their digital transformation journey to improve the customer experience through applying smarter and more adaptive technology such as JDE complimented with Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle Service Cloud.