Announcing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management Report, Manage, and Analyze Incidents
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management is a comprehensive solution to track and manage all types of incidents. Gain valuable insight into the who, what, where, when, and why by analysing incidents and calculate important incident safety metrics.
It is a fundamental right for every worker to be able to return home at the end of the day alive and healthy. Yet every 15 seconds, 160 workers have a work-related accident, one of them fatal.
International Labour Organization, 2013
- Handle all types of incidents: injury/illness, property and equipment damage, motor vehicles involved, and incidents with environmental impact
- Record potential incidents, such as near misses or observed unsafe acts or conditions
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface, including a simple Report an Incident tablet application for all employees to record an incident on the spot
- Automatic notifications to those that need to know
- Track costs and assign follow-up tasks
- Report for all roles: victim, witness, 3rd party, etc.
- Produce regulatory reports for OSHA and Bureau of Labor Statistics
This module is designed to take advantage of integrations with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne products and suites across your operations using common tools and a Pure Internet Architecture. These integrations are optional, as Health and Safety Incident Management can stand alone as well .